DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I can get my nose pierced! VICTORY!

My parents said I can pierce my nose! YAYYY! I'm so happy happy happy happy HAPPY :D
I plan to get a supah smexay stud. :)
After my birthday. So, after September 28th. :D
*does happy dance*
I get to pierce my nooosee! *clap clap* I get to pierce my noooosee! *clap clap*
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK! 
post signature

15 run-on sentences.:

Jasmine in Reverse said...

Lucky!
I want a labret or nose ring SO bad!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

keep asking! D;

cricketfreak said...

I wanna get a nose piercing :(

Caroline said...

I love stud nose piercings! I find them pretty cute ^_^ congrats! they look hot with a pair of aviators or cool sunnies

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Wow. Another September end birthday I now know of! Can't wait to catch you with the stud, girl!

PurpleMist. said...

Wow!
I wouldn't want to get one because it hurtsss :P

ishashime said...

awesome. i've always wanted my lips pierced but my super conservative asian parents are all too happy to object. :|

r.alsharif said...

Ouch! Good luck with it! I wanna get a second piercing :p

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@cricketfreak: Isn't a part of your culture to pierce your nose? o.O
@Caroline: Me too! And thanks! I agree :D
@TBW: Hehe! :D Me neither!
@PurpleMist.: LOL yeah I heard it hurts a LOT!
@ishashime: Ah. Mine would object for a lip piercing as well xD
@r.alsharif: Thanks! A second piercing in your ears, right? xD

Delilah said...

*jealous* You are just about to get sexier!
I tried a press on for a few weeks because I wanted one desperately. Parents I tell you!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOL Thanks ;D And LOL yes parents! :/ SMH.

iZaynab said...

That's totally baws.
iHope to get my eyebrow pierced up ~

Neha said...

I might...when I'm older of course..cool, my birthday is three days before yours..its September 25th.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@iZaynab: IKR :D And oh wow!
@Neha: Cool!!! WOW! :D

Caroline said...

OMG it's almost your birthday! are you getting ready to book an appointment ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...