DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

How to get TONS of Twitter followers.

Hey, everyone :D I just found an awesome way to get TONS of Twitter followers fast. I just got like... nearly 100 in less than a minute!
Honestly, I don't care about Twitter. The only reason I'm trying to get lots of followers is because this blog tweets its posts onto it. Seriously, like half of my traffic is from Twitter. SO, if I increase my followers in Twitter, I increase my views to this blog. :)
Genius isn't it?
Anyways, here's what you do:
STEP ONE: Go to TwitClub.
STEP TWO: Connect you Twitter account with it.
STEP THREE: Click on Join Group tab.
STEP FOUR: Simply follow everyone in he group. They AUTOMATICALLY follow you back.
That's it. :)
Yes, I know, it's the lazy way out. But who cares?! XD
post signature

10 run-on sentences.:

Teresaurus said...

isn't social media fascinating?

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Very. XD

cricketfreak said...

I don't really like Twitter, but cool :)

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Now that is some honesty!

Cindy said...

lollll I find twitter utterly bewildering :P I think I have like 12 followers...for not doing anything XD

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@cricketfreak: I don't really like it either. XD
@TBW: I know right?! Honesty is the best policy!
@Cindy: XD It is utterly bewildering!

iZaynab said...

I'm sacred to join a group cause you h a v e to follow the people back. Its like what if iDon't like you x D
Awesome share though.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Well, yes you do, but I never go on Twitter anyway. XD

ishashime said...

i don't have a twitter account. :|
i probably don't think i will ever have one. it could happen, though. haha.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Haha! :P
Twitter sucks anyways.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...