DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Good God in Heaven.

During the 2008/2009 school year, there are some facts you should know about:
1) I was in the eighth grade.
2) I was insane.
3) The reason for number 2 is because: I HAD AN AFRO.

Can you believe that? I had an afro. I kid you not, my friends. It was a real, coarse, horrible afro.
Would you like to see?
Of course you would. It's absolutely ridiculous. But DON'T LAUGH.
Or I eat you.
Jasmine and I.

Look at that monstrosity thriving in its natural habitat...
OH GOD.
Jasmine's face is hilarious. XD
I'll probably delete this post... LOL.
post signature
PS: EPIC.

13 run-on sentences.:

Dee said...

The last photo is pretty cool. [I won't mention anything about the afro.]
:D

lhamo Mashutzo said...

having good good times...

Cindy said...

:O I can't believe how different you look then and now! In a good way of course :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Dee: Hehe :D Thanks :)
@Ihamo Mashutzo: Indeed!
@Cindy: IKR! Thanks :D

Teresaurus said...

I absolutely love cute little afros. some girls can really rock them. :)

Furree Katt said...

wow! these pictures are super cute :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Teresaurus: Haha XD
@Furee Katt: Thanks :)

iZaynab said...

: D Yup, Yup, Yup, the last photo is really amazing.
Me and my friends once took one like that but it came out really funny x P
Love the fro though & we all were insane at some point in middle school ~

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOL :D And haha thank you ;) And indeed! Haha!

TheBlogWriter8 said...

You look gorgeous now and will continue to look better- because that's life for all of us. :)

Brilliant last picture!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Aw thank youu! <3 And haha it is quite genius, isn't it? :P

MAKEUP BY SHERRY BLOSSOM said...

WHAT?! Jodie! Your hair is gorgeous AND lovely!! don't EVER think otherwise...trust me I wish I embraced my tresses at your age. it took me a few years to come back to it and I get MORE compliments now than EVER before with any straight, silky or even braided tresses that are store bought!

So keep that in mind! Besides truly embracing and loving how God made you now will benefit you later!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Haha I guess you're right... lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...