DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Funniest. Video. EVER.

So, David made a video on Youtube. It's SO FUNNY. OMG OMG. It's making my mood better because I'm annoyed with my computer getting a blue screen EVER. TEN. MINUTES.
*takes deep breath to calm self*
So, yeah. The vid is really funny. Here it is. I nearly peed my pants laughing. And he's from the UK! :D *admires beautiful accent with wide, shining eyes*
post signature

6 run-on sentences.:

mayen said...

ok. I'll take your word for it. you know how I love a good laugh. btw, where is your video? remember you promised us? Just want you know I am looking forward to it. hehe.. :)

Bree said...

Haha I love funny videos! :) They always brighten my day lol. Checking this one out!

xoxo, Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

PurpleMist. said...

HAHAHAHAH I just died laughing at the bloopers :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@mayen: LOOOL :D I just uploaded it xD
@Bree: Hehe :D
@PurpleMist.: LOL I died too xD

David said...

OMG it sucks that I've been away from the interwebs to see all these nice things you say about me :P

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Haha yes, it sucks indeed XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...