DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

FUN FUN FUN FUN!

Hey, guys! I went to an amusement park with Jasmine yesterday. IT WAS SO FUN! :D
Her aunt/godmother, mom, cousins, her brother, her brother's best friend's mom, her brother's best friend and her brother's best friend's sister. :)
*Thank you, Jasmine for the clarification. I made the pictures smaller so because yes it does help, so BE PLEASED.
Anyways, her cousins were little and were SO ADORABLE. OMG OMG.
And her brother is awesome. :P
Pictures?
Jasmine's wearing her awesome new Falling In Reverse tee :)




Pedo face :D

LOL someone wrote that XD

Look how high up we are! D; This was taken from the Ferris Wheel. I was horrified the whole time!

LOL.

Yum yum :)


post signature
Enhanced by Zemanta

18 run-on sentences.:

Jasmine in Reverse said...

DELETE PICTURES THAT ARE CLOSE UPS OF MY FACE OR CROP ME OUT!
Aunt/godmother, mom, Pete's bffl's mom*
Cousins, Pete's friend, Pete's friend's sister

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

OHMYGOD NO. And kk I'll fix that :)

meandmythinkingcap said...

Looks like lotsa fun..I need to plan for another vacation this time a week long

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

It was :D And hehe vacations are awesome. :) You should definitely plan one :D

Jasmine in Reverse said...

I LOOK LIKE PEWP!

FeliciaShortii said...

I wasn't invited how sad. I hate you. Lol I love the pics there funny.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Jazzy: You do not!
@Fee: LOL sorry ;O And heehee glad you like 'em ;)

mayen said...

wow, another great day for jodie! oh dear I don't ride Ferris Wheel, I'm scared! :)

cricketfreak said...

That looked fun :)
You really like amusement parks don't you?

Ezazi said...

OMG it must have been so much FUN!=D

I'm fifteen and I love amusement parks.

*blush*

Ezazi said...

And Ferris Wheels? LOVEEEEEE!!!!=D

Hamza Bin Ladin said...

Looks like fun!
Both of you look pretty and cute =D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@mayen: Indeed :D And OMG I WAS SOO SCARED! :O
@cricketfreak: It was :D And YES! XD LOVE THEM!!
@Ezazi: It was a blast! :D I'm fifteen too and love amusement parks :D YOU LOVE FERRIS WHEELS?! *faints*
@HBL: It was :D And aww thank you!

Furree Katt said...

i love the pictures! the food looks so yummy :O and i totally love ferris wheels :D yayyyyyyyyyy!

haze said...

Ohh! I love Jasmine and her pedo face!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Furreeee: I'm happy you love them! :D And LOL YES! McDonald's <3 You love ferris wheels?!?! ;O Lol :D
@haze: Me too! XD

iZaynab said...

Aha, well i'm glad you had a blast.
The food does look very good : " D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thanks :D And haha YES! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...