DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Eye candeh.

I went to Super Aqua Club today which is a water park. IT. WAS. BAWWSS.
A la max, bro.
I had so much fun!
Well, except for when my stupid swimming cap ripped. Yes, RIPPED. Near my right ear. That was incredibly embarrassing. I highly doubt that strangers even noticed my stupid ripped cap, but still.
It sucked.
Anywho, it was cool to see very hot guys walking around without shirts on.
Awwwww yee.
I was a total perv today. Yes, I admit it. I was a perv today. Well, not when their girlfriends appeared out of nowhere. I could tell they were girlfriends of the guys because there was a lot of kissing and butt-squeezing and ear-biting.
Then I just walked away really fast XD
WINNING!
post signature

9 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

hahahaha..you should have yelled.."get a room"

cricketfreak said...

I don't wear swimming caps, because I look weird in them.
Nice to know you had fun!

Furree Katt said...

:O THE SWIMMING CAP!
it's great you got to fulfill your pervy needs of the day. :P

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@meandmythinkingcapÈ LOOL YESS!
@cricketfreak: Haha xD And yeah I had a blast!
@Furreee: LOOOL YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

mayen said...

haha.. I'm glad you had fun.. and i agree with furee it's great you satisfied your prevy needs on that day.. winning!!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

:D Hehe winning indeed :D

ishashime said...

ahh, half-naked guys = heaven! haha. well, this only applies if they're hot. xD
glad you had fun. well, except for the ripped swimming cap. i read somewhere that we greatly exaggerate what people think of us, so that has helped me not to be too self-conscious anymore, since people aren't really noticing me as much as i think, anyway. haha.

iZaynab said...

; D Guy watching.
Glad you had fun ~

jacobluver321 said...

I agree with cricket freak

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...