DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Editing a vlog :)

I just made another vlog and I called it How To Be Black. Basically, I will teach you all how to be a stereotypical black person.
I had fun recording it. xD Hehehehehhe. I'll post it here when it's up :D
Later, I have to go to VBS(Vacation Bible School). I'm not at all happy to go because I don't know anyone there. -.-'
post signature

4 run-on sentences.:

Delilah said...

VBS is no fun without friends or known faces! I hope you at least get a lot of eye candy =D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

IKR!

ishashime said...

i'm sure you're gonna make a lot of new friends at VBS. i personally love going! :D

iZaynab said...

: D Yay for VBB ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...