DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Circle of moms questions.

I got my questions for the Circle Of Moms interview.
Because it's a circle of MOMS thing, naturally they ask questions about my mom. I'll stick to answering them according to my stepmom but dammit I hate these questions...
I always think I should answer it about my mom but I can't remember because I was four and then I feel bad because maybe I should have remembered and then I think I should just stick with my step-mom but I still feel immensely guilty...
You know what? I give up. I'll answer the questions another day. I have till some time in September. Maybe I'll answer them tomorrow. Or the next day...
Never mind. I'll do it now and get it over with. -.-' I don't want to deal with this any other day.
My answer is so short and half-assed. Sigh. FML.
post signature

9 run-on sentences.:

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

I danno why I deleted that :P

meandmythinkingcap said...

FML?! Growing up without mom can be pretty tough and growing up with not-so-kind stepmom is much worse.So, I understand your situation.

And I always wished that I grew up without my mom. She was dragging me down everywhere and she was pure ....
So, dont always beleive what you read about moms being selfless, godly - not all moms are like that.

cricketfreak said...

That's a tricky situation to be in.
Maybe you could answer the questions thinking of mom for the ones you remember and thinking of stepmom for the ones you don't remember?

ateeq mughal said...

260 followers :D
and i am the 260th :(:

r.alsharif said...

That really sucks! And it sucks you have to do that! *hugs*

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@David: Lol O.O
@meandmythinkingcap: F*** My Life. And ooh o.o I didn't believe that though... I was just stressing over the question. XD
@cricketfreak: I know right?! I gave up and just BSed it xD
@ateeq mughal: Thanks! <3 :D
@r.alsharif: Thank you <3 *hugs back*

ishashime said...

aww jodie-ann. though i can't even begin to imagine the situation you're in, i'm glad you managed to get through those questions..somehow. haha.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thank you very much <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...