DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, August 26, 2011

A chip of a book.

The book I'm reading is evil. It has, like... mind controlling powers. No- body controlling.
I started reading it at 8:30 PM last night and stopped at like 12 something AM. Can you believe that? And then, I woke up at like 7 something this morning and continued reading. I haven't finished yet but I only have like thirty pages left.
WHY IS THIS BOOK DOING THIS TO ME?!
Last night, I couldn't stop reading. It's soooo good! *claws at face wildly*
SO. GOOD.
It's like a bag of original Lays chips. You're kind of reluctant to start it because it's plain and kind of boring when you could get a delicious bag of super cheesy Nachos or something. But then, you start it and you can't stop eating it.
THAT is what the book Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas is like.
Dang it's good.
I think I'll just read a little bit...
NO. Stay away from that devil-spawn of a book, Jodie. Stay away. Read it later.
Why am I writing to myself?
post signature

12 run-on sentences.:

FeliciaShortii said...

Jodie I shake my head. :) What book you reading

Furree Katt said...

hahaha :O i want to read this mesmerizing book too :O

Ezazi said...

WANANNAANANNANANANANNAA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

Jasmine in Reverse said...

You talk funny! :D

meandmythinkingcap said...

Blue eyed devil.. Even the title is so catchy and hmmmm

Dee said...

Hmmm. Sounds like a good book...

haze said...

You are crazy Jodie! Haha!
I'm reading HP book6 again, then I saw your harry potter pictures on tumblr. Ahh! ♥♥♥

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Feee: LMAO It's in my sidebar :P
@Furree Katt: YOU SHOULD!!! :O
@Ezazi: LMAO :D
@Jazzy Spazzy: >:l I WILL EAT YOU.
@meandmythinkingcap: I know right?!
@Dee: It is :D
@haze: Haha! OMG YES!!! I want to do that too XD Haha I'm a total Potterhead!

iZaynab said...

Oh iJust love book like that x P
Your like:
*Looks at time* 9:30 pm Oh iGotta go to bed.
...
: D What a nice book ~ *Looks at time again* 2:17 am : O ! ! !

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

:D LMAO YESSS!! XD

ishashime said...

it's that good, huh? me wants. haha. both the book and the original Lays. xD

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...