DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, August 22, 2011

"Can I have a bucket with ice?"

*Shout out to Ezazi! She has a great blog! It's so funny :3*
So, last night, I went to a BBQ.
In. The. RAIN.
Well, there was a tent kind of thing so we weren't wet. But anyways. The food was good. The cake was AMAZING.
When I got there with my parents and siblings, I saw this girl K who goes to my school. People say we look alike but, I don't think so.
ANYWAYS, I said hi politely because she is an acquaintance to me. We never talk. So.... yeah.
So I did my little awkward/super polite wave and she was like "Hi!" and pulled me into a hug. I was so taken aback I nearly stumbled. XD
Anyways, we were chilling together afterwards. She, Jermaine(step-bro) and Nikita(step-sis) were playing Fruit Ninja against each other on their iPods.
K kept winning. XD
Anyways, at some point, we were chilling in the kitchen and some dude comes in. He was like "Can I have a bucket with ice in it please?"
And he was asking US. So, we were like "whuttt?" because it's not our house. We have no idea where to get a bucket with ice in it.
The dude was clearly drunk. He laughed and asked, "A bucket. With ice in it?"
Jermaine: "I don't have a bucket."
The dude: "Neither do I." *Laugh uproariously*
Me, Nikita, Jermaine and K glance at each other. XD
The dude, *hand gestures* "I don't think you guys understood my question. Let me rephrase it. I need a bucket. With ice inside." *laughing again*
It took a while before he asked someone who lived at the house and she gave him what he wanted.
It was quite amusing. :3
At some point, the dude was asking my dad something about a hose or something. He was like, "Do you know how to open this pipe?"
My dad (because the guy is so drunk he's swaying and annoying everyone by saying stupid stuff): "You can turn it to your face and open it."
I loled.
post signature

12 run-on sentences.:

Furree Katt said...

if only we could have drunk people stumble in randomly and amuse us in Pakistan :(

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOL XD He was a guest at the BBQ though xD

iZaynab said...

x P Oh my, well it sounds like you had a blast there.
The drunk guy made the night much more better ~

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LMAO YES! It was so fun :D

Ezazi said...

Awww, thant sounded like so much FUN! ^^

Cindy said...

BAHAHAH encounters with drunk people are always the best fun! You should have gotten him a bucket with ice and tipped it over his head...that would have sobered him up a bit :P

xxCindy

cricketfreak said...

aah lol. Drunk people are hilarious. Though they can be extremely creepy.

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Isn't it remarkable how some people can be so warm unexpectedly? I envy them! Three cheers to K.

Ezazi said...

AWARDED YOU ON MY BLOG.
GO CHECK.
CHEERS!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Ezazi: It was :D
@Cindy: LMAO OMG YESS!!!
@cricketfreak: Lol yes they can :P
@TBW: Yes it is remarkable. Haha K is awesome XD
@Ezazi: OMG YES THANK YOUUU! <3

PurpleMist. said...

LOL! :D
"You can turn it to your face and open it."
Your dad is funny :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

:D Haha ikr XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...