DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

-.-'

First day of school today. Shall I read my classes?
English (uh... English)
Entrepreneurship (owning a business)
Mathematics Cultural (regular math. Which really sucks because I was in advanced before. But, there are three levels, Cultural, Technical and Scientific. I was in Technical and this year there IS no Technical. So, I had to either pay 200 and something for a bridge course into Scientific this year or don't do the course and stick with being in Cultural. And you know what sucks? I have Ms. J. She's awesome, so that's not why I don't want to have her. It's because of what happened that I feel all awkward around her. I was actually planning to avoid her class all year.)
Phys. Ed & Health (Gym WHY OH WHY?! This year, my gym class is with the boys. How will I survive? I'll make a fool of myself in front of guys. WHYYYY?!)
French Second Lang (French. Apparently my teacher is evil. I have no clue. Jasmine told me that XD)
Intro. to Psychology (How awesome is this?! :D)
Advance Dance (YAY!)
Contemporary World (Just what's going on in the world today.)
Yay school. (Sarcasm)
post signature

4 run-on sentences.:

FeliciaShortii said...

Wow. I wish we were in some of the same classes

meandmythinkingcap said...

Your posts brings back some sweet memories.I miss school and those wonderful days.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Fee: Me too.
@meandmythinkingcap: Yeah :)

ishashime said...

i like how advance dance sounds. haha.
also, if it's any consolation, i think Ms. J might've forgotten about that little incident already.
good luck to another school year! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...