DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ah, I love little kids. :)

Today on the bus, I sat beside this seat that had a Rice Krispies wrapper on it.
This little kid went to sit on it and as he was climbing up(because yes, he was that small), he picked up the wrapper, looked at me and put it in my lap.
Yes, IN MY LAP.
I had to press my lips together so I wouldn't laugh. It was SOOOO funny. Everyone sitting around me was doing the same as me.
It was quite funny. XD
And OMG! School tomorrow! D; The first day. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *sobs*
My summer is over. ;(
post signature

5 run-on sentences.:

FeliciaShortii said...

Lol. Little kids are so cute and funny. Sleeping in on monday morings till 11 is over school ruined my sleepy time :(

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

:D And OMG I KNOW D;

Miriam Stella said...

you have a nice blog!
see my blog a tell me what do you think,please?
if you like it we could follow each other.
if you want you can add me to your friend also with twitter and facebook
kisses
miriamstella (from italy)
http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

ishashime said...

awww. i can almost imagine the kid's face as he looked at you and put the wrapper in your lap. xD

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@MS: Thanks :) And okay I will. :)
@ishashime: LOL he was adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...