DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

52. Owned.

post signature

8 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

Sad post

Bree said...

SO blunt!

By the way, I’m having an international Pura Vida bracelets giveaway so come check it out! :]

xoxo, Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

LOL hilarity

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@meandmythinkincap: LMAO!
@Bree: XD Thanks for letting me know :)
@Cindy: IKR :D

iZaynab said...

Pfft ~ ! ! x D
Totally funny.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

;D

Kyran said...

Hah, lol'd

+followed
Check out my music production blog

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

:D Lol thanks. I'll check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...