DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

50. Pip pip cheerio.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I laughed so loudly at this. I have no clue why it amused me so much, but it did. XD
post signature
PS: Okay, I'll stop posting. LOL.

9 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

good to know tht it made u laugh.

cricketfreak said...

That is funny :P

Anon! said...

guess what.

I just gave you an award you've already been given.

WOOP WOOP!

Will Write for Food said...

That's really funny! Where did you find that?

äмän ♥ said...

Lol :)
http://my-littlee-secrets.blogspot.com/

Ezazi said...

hahaha=D

Furree Katt said...

your hats are less than exceptional? what an insult hahahaha

PurpleMist. said...

hahaha
I love all these funny pictures you post :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@meandmythinkingcap: Hehe :D
@cricketfreak: :D
@Anon!: Aw thank you! :D
@Will Write For Food: Lolz the website is on the pic :)
@Ezazi: :D
@Furree Hatt: LMAO IKR!
@PurpleMist.: :D Glad you love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...