DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

46. OMG MAGIC!

Hahahahhahahahahaha.
post signature

9 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

You have translation for this joke for birdbrains like me?

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Well, it's a CD Player. So, they're asking you "C D Player?" As in "See the player?" :)

meandmythinkingcap said...

Thanks madam. Now I get it. :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

You're welcome, missus :D

Bree said...

haha clever! ;)

By the way, I’m having an international Pura Vida bracelets giveaway so come check it out! :]

xoxo, Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

PurpleMist. said...

I don't get it :O
ok I just read your reply to the above comment and I get it now, but I don't find it that funny :P Probably because I didn't get it at first -.-

cricketfreak said...

this is HILARIOUS!
ahahahah.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Bree: Hehe. Thanks for letting me know :)
@PurpleMist.: LOL XD Well, everyone's different :P
@cricketfreak: :D

iZaynab said...

At 1st iWas like: o.o What iDon't get it ~
Then a few minutes it came to me and iThought this was hilarious ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...