DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, August 8, 2011

44. Black Dr. Phil!

CLICK ON TO SEE BIGGER!
post signature

20 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

You watch snl in Canada?

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Yes :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

This is from SNL? My friend just gave me the link to it.

meandmythinkingcap said...

I dunno but I had seen that guy in SNL.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Ah okay :)

Lea said...

Pomegranate Jewelry 'Hasina' necklace Giveaway, retail $168. Gorgeous!
Check it out and don't miss out!

http://lea-oh-lea.blogspot.com

xoxo
-lea

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thanks for the info :)

cricketfreak said...

ahhahah very funny, but kinda racist :P

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOL yeah but I'm black so it doesn't really matter xD

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Simply because I can't be racist against myself. XD

PurpleMist. said...

Hahaha :D

r.alsharif said...

LOL! xD

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

:D

Dee said...

^Like. :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

:D

haze said...

1. WOW! I just saw your new header! love it! <3

2. HAHAHA!

meandmythinkingcap said...

Header looks cool girl!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@haze: Hehe glad you like it :D
@meandmythinkingcap: Thanks!!

ishashime said...

lolwhat.
hey yeah, the new header is awesome indeed.

iZaynab said...

Aha that's hilarious ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...