DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WOOT WOOT!

Over 15, 000 page views in ONE MONTH!! YESSSSS!
I feel so bawwss right now that it's unbelievable.
Really, it is.
Thank you all SO MUCH. I love you all. :)
I think I'll do a vlog at the park. :]
PEACE, MY HOME SLICES. <3
post signature

10 run-on sentences.:

Delilah said...

WOOT! I'm not surprised though =)
Vlog in the park sounds awesome. Please go easy on our ears and pick a place less windy?

r.alsharif said...

That's awesome!! I hope I can get that many hits someday! :D

mayen said...

awww, you are really BAWS. You deserve it. :)

haze said...

WOW!!! I acho r.alsharif. hehehe

iZaynab said...

asdfghjkl;'
Congrats ~ ! ! : D
& Yeah not really surprised that you get that many, we just expect that you would : P

PurpleMist. said...

WOOOOOWWW, that's awesome!!

cricketfreak said...

WoW, that's pretty amazing :)
Congratulations Jodie!

Furree Katt said...

hurray! :D

ishashime said...

this doesn't surprise me anymore. you're getting awesome-er by the day, Jodie-Ann. haha. :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Delilah: Haha! xD I completely forgot about the wind :o
@r.alsharif: Hehe I know you will!
@mayen: Thank you! :D <3
@haze: Hehe! :D
@iZaynab: Thanks!! :D And LOOOOL!
@PurpleMist.: Thank you!!
@cricketfreak: Thanks a lot! <3
@Furree Katt: Indeed :D
@ishashime: LOOOL! Thank you! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...