DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Vlog.



post signature

5 run-on sentences.:

mayen said...

haha..your vibration sound made me laugh. I am also useless in the morning even useless when somebody wakes me up and it's not time for me to get up. It usually pisses me off.

i like the joke btw.

meandmythinkingcap said...

:)
Love these vlogs.Keep them coming.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@mayen: LOL :D And haha same for me! And yay I'm happy you like the joke :D
@meandmythinkingcap: Yay! :D Okay :D

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Hope Jasmine's bill is sorted. :) Your vlogs are entertaining!

haze said...

dear, i'm sorry i can't watch your vlogs. we have slow internet connection AND BROKEN speaker. how sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...