DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Vlog numbah trois.

With a joke, of course.


Oh and does anyone else not like the new Blogger design? I really don't. -.-'
post signature

10 run-on sentences.:

Delilah said...

*jumps up and down with joy* YAY! YOU SPOKE ABOUT YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE! *more jumping* YOU TOOK MY NAME!
I is the love you very very much =D
Again, I loved your vlog and you know that I love your voice.
and coffee! yes. But you only have ONE guilty pleasure? you are a good kid Jodie-Ann! =P
and the sperm joke - ROFL. but ew.ew.ew.ew!

mayen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mayen said...

you made LOL.. I love it jodie you are too cute..

Dee said...

Awesome shirt!
And nice accent :)

PurpleMist. said...

LOL that was funny :P
And I like your shirt!
And your voice :D

iZaynab said...

Awesome & Funny.
& Yes, with a joke of course.

iLoath it. But I'm getting used to it now.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Delilah: LOL! XD Coffee's awesome. And yeah, I was grossed out by the joke too xD
@mayen: :D awwn thanks! So are you :)
@Dee: Thanks! And LOL yeah :D I was being a gangsta.
@PurpleMist: Yayy! Thanks!
@iZaynab: Thanks :D And LOL is that a bad thing? xD

ishashime said...

oooh. i've seen that joke before but in video form. haha. it's a commercial. here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGFvcAM-nEg

meandmythinkingcap said...

Love your beatkes shirt

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@ishashime: LOL wow!
@meandmythinkingcap: Thank you! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...