DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Taneshia's baby shower!

So, yesterday was my older step-sister Taneshia's baby shower. It was tons of fun! :D Lots of food and stuff. Oooh and there was a punch with fruits in it and some alcohol. Heehee.
Shhhh ;)
So yeah. FUN. Errmmm... oh and music. And we took tons of pictures on my step-mom's camera. I don't have those but yeah.
And Taneshia's boyfriend Kevin gave a speech after. It was cool :D He seemed really excited to get a baby girl. Haha :D
So, pics I took with my cell phone:


Jasmine siting on my bed... o.O

LOL.

Taneshia recieving Jasmine's gift :D

And the gift I got Taneshia:

It's an album type thing. You put pictures, memorable objects and write milestones. :)


BYEEEEEE! <3
post signature

19 run-on sentences.:

Fiona said...

This might sound creepy, but I LOVE Jasmine's hair. <3
I always wanted side bangs like that ahaha.

But I'm glad you enjoyed the baby shower. And the punch. ;)

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

I look like a noob! I hate you! D;
Thanks :) ^

iZaynab said...

iAgree with Fiona : " O iWsh iHad proper side bangs ~
But sounds like a nice - alcohol involved - party.
That's a real nice gift you got her ~
> : D Perfect in fact.

TheBlogWriter8 said...

I think these pictures look totally fun! Beautiful gift. :)

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

My bangs are actually a straight across fringe that's too long lol
So, they're not even side bangs
The second picture o_O cleavage...

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Fiona: LOL :D And I did indeed ;D
@Jazzy: <3 ;)
@iZaynab: =D And yesh it was very nice :D And yay thanks!
@TBW: =D Thanks!
@Jazzy: ;D

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

Can you upload Taneshia's dp somewhere? I can't add her until I change mine, and that won't be 'til fir's contest is over, sooooo...

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

If you want this pic, right click it and save it to your comp! And why can't you add her till you change yours? :S

cricketfreak said...

I think that's a great gift. I always wanted something like that
*runs off and sobs*

David said...

BABY SHOWA BAWSS :D

PurpleMist. said...

Wooow, looks like you had fun, and I love the gift you bought for her!
:D

Furree Katt said...

you and jasmine look too cute! ♥ i love the picture of where she's sitting on your bed hahah she looks so prim and proper :D
your step-sister is pretty ♥
and that gift is really adorable, plus it's pretty useful so i say you have a great taste in gifting, jodie :D
yeah the last sentence sounds retarded but i don't know how to rephrase it :(

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@cricketfreak: LOL XD
@David: CHYYEEEAHHH!
@PurpleMist.: I did :D And yay I'm glad you like it :D
@Furree Katt: Thanks! <3 And LOL I love that one, too xD And I'll tell her you think so :) And aww thank you!!! :D LOL It doesn't sound retarded. It's all goooood :D

mayen said...

your gift is so nice..

haze said...

ah! i love baby showers!!!

LOL! Jasmine's pictures are crazy. Haha... I would love to meet her someday too ♥

mwua!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@mayen: Thanks! :)
@haze: Me too :D And LOL they are :D She's awesome :) <3

ishashime said...

yay for baby showers! :D
Jasmine is being her usual goofy self, i see. haha. and i love the gift you got for Taneshia. it's really cute. :)

Delilah said...

Thats a thoughtful gift Jodie =) and you look so pretty.I love your dress. Its looks so summery. I heard the heat wave there is bad. things better now? haha. Your friend Jasmine is funny!
This sounds like a compliment outburst but I think your step sister looks really pretty too =D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@ishashime: =D And yeah of course XD Good ole' Jazzy xD And I'm glad you love it :D Thanks!
@Delilah: Thank you!! :D And haha yeah she's a riot XD And hehe I know right? She's so pretty :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...