DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Some sort of vlog? o.o

READ THIS FIRST: Yeah, I was bored and decided to video tape myself doing... stuff. I just changed the specs to make the file smaller and quicker to upload to Youtube. Sorry for the bad quality D; I'll try out a different one next time.
Oh and at one point, it's really dark. I only realized that later.
And, my dad came at one point...
And love my fake enthusiasm? (Okay actually, I was really enthusiastic about the video)
And yeah my horrible laugh at the end. XD I was in a horrible mood(as you know) so my laugh came out kind of strangled. o.o
And the vid's kind of lame because I had no idea what to talk about. So... yeah. Tell me what to talk about if you want another PROPER video. :D
Thanks to my brooo. <3
And finally, I'll shut up and let you watch me make a fool of myself. :)

post signature
PS: Vote if you haven't and vote again if you already did! HERE. <3

14 run-on sentences.:

mayen said...

I enjoyed the vlog. I love vlogs. I've been planning to make one but i have don't have the guts. It's so cool of your brother to help you out.

And congrats for having the highest vote on that contest. I voted for you just so you know. way to go sweetie!

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks :D And yeah, I'm so happy that he could help me :) And thanks!! I'm happy, too :) Thanks for the vote!

Furree Katt said...

i like your voice. and your room. and the posters! and those drawings were seriously awesome :O
i laughed at that blonde joke hahaha and at the ending with your brother, LOL YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL!
i voted for you again and i shall vote for you everyday :D

iZaynab said...

Awesome vlog, posters, bedroom, brother, father, voice, dress, drawings, & everything. : D

Delilah said...

haha. YOU ARE SO CUTE! =D
I loved everything about this vlog! and you have a sexy voice missy.
Much love.

Delilah said...

p.s your brother is SO COOL =D

Jodie-Ann said...

@Furree Katt: LOL thanks! :D And yay! I voted for you again, too :)
@iZaynab: Thanks :D
@Delilah: LOL thanks :D And oooh didn't know that xD Thanks ;D <3
And LOL yeah he's awesome :)

FeliciaShortii said...

Jodiee I loved the vlog and nice dress. I want one of your robert pattinson posters. You guys are funny and we need to do something this summer.

Darad xx said...

Hey! I don't think your blog was lame and I love Robert Pattinson too (no matter what anyone else says XD) I've also started following your blog maybe you should come check mine out sometime :)

http://darad-xx.blogspot.com/

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Love your voice! So cool that your brother helped you out! Cute video.

haze said...

very cute! haha!

okay, i'm catching up!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fee: Thanks! And LOL! Thanks :D And yeah we do.
@Darad xx: Thanks :) And yeah he's awesome :D Thanks for the follow! I'll check yours out :D
@TBW: Thanks :D And yeah it is :) Thank you :)
@haze: Thanks! And LOL :D

ishashime said...

awesome! i loved everything about the vlog! haha. xD
and so that's jermaine! ooh. about the contest thing, i voted for all you guys! haha.

Jodie-Ann said...

:D Hehe thanks :D And yayy :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...