DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So, if you haven't noticed by now...

I'm no longer reading Black Jack by Lora Leigh. Did I finish it? No. I did not.
Why?
BECAUSE IT WAS BORING.
It's been taking me forever to finish it. Over a week and I only just reached halfway yesterday. Ridiculous. I usually finish a book in like four days MAX. But that was was taking so long. And not because it was longer than Santa's beard, but because it was as boring as watching paint dry.
Okay, Ms. Leigh, not really. It wasn't THAT boring. Just, you know. As boring as... flossing. There. That's accurate enough. Flossing is boring, but not as boring as watching paint dry.
So. It was boring.
I gave up last night and started Female Intelligence by Jane Heller. Now this story is BAWWSS. Jane Heller, I love you. Okay? Our honeymoon is like... yesterday. I don't care if you agree with me or not.
Seriously. I started laughing like a lunatic on, like... in the first few pages. No joke. I LOLed. And when I say LOLed, I mean LOLed. I was lying in bed in silence at night, using my wonderful Nintendo DS as light because my lamp was too bright and I didn't want my parents- ANYWAYS. Carrying on, I laughed and had to keep my hand over my mouth.
But, one thing I'll say that was good about Black Jack: the sex scenes. They were great. I mean, Ms. Leigh is great at them, I must say. Description, passion, emotions, everything was amazing. And when the characters kissed, I burned with the passion of it.
Anyways, I shall post a review of Female Intelligence when I'm finished. And you know what, I'll be finished in two days MAX. I'm already half-way through with it. XD I couldn't stop reading it today. It was that good. With Black Jack, I was trying to find other stuff to distract me so I wouldn't have to read it. o.O
Byee! Vote. :)
Oh and just in case you're looking for a book to read, read anything by Jennifer Crusie. My favorite author. :3
OOOH yeah and like my new username? It's Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. :)
post signature

7 run-on sentences.:

Delilah said...

You made me feel SO old today! It took me almost 30 seconds to figure out what DuhBawwss could probably mean.
you mad mad child whom I totally love! =D
I like duhBawwss. It has a ring to it.
"Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss.Yes bitch, thats my name!" =D
You should work on your cue music for this. Just saying.

Furree Katt said...

omg, i totally hate it when books turn out to be so boring, it's like a complete waste of time. i admit i have bought two or three books over the years that could not finish at all. :O i'm glad Female Intelligence is interesting! :D
and i love your new username, it's awesome!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Delilah: LMAO!!!!!!! Thanks. And yeah, maybe for my vlogs, I'll make my own theme song. xD
@Furree Katt: ME TOOOOOO!!! :O And yay thanks! I love it too :)

TheBlogWriter8 said...

This post was so refreshing! You're an entertainer, Jodie-Ann!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thank you! :D

ishashime said...

ah yeah. i hate it when reading a book turns into a chore because it's so boring. i always hold out until the end, though. i keep thinking things will get better. haha.

and i think your new username fits you. you are DUH BAWWSSS! xD

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOL! Me too! I'm just like "It'll get better soon... I hope" XD
And lool thank you!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...