DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Second vlog. :)

Sorry, I had a hard time editing. So, one part is a bit odd. I shall use the older version of Windows Movie Maker next time. The newer version was more complicated to use and it made the size of the video smaller than the screen. -.-
Hope you enjoy!
Please give me stuff to talk about :)
And vote :)


post signature

14 run-on sentences.:

David said...

FIRST!That felt cool :P

David said...

OMG THIS GIRL IS SO COOL I WANT TO MARRY HER SOMEDAY :D

David said...

Okay, now I love you! Thanks for teh shout-out :D I was like "ZING! She said my name " And now I hall stop spamming your comments :P

haze said...

haha... the comments above cracked me up! babe, i featured you on my blog. i hope you don't mind if i used your photo on my post. if so, please tell me so i can remove it. thanks <3

http://lifeendslovedoesnt.blogspot.com/2011/07/feathers.html

meandmythinkingcap said...

Your voice is so sexy.. You should put light on your face or should have put camera the other side.

Jodie-Ann said...

@David: LOL :D And yayyyyy :D <3 Hehe! You're welcome :D And I like your spamming :)
@haze: OMG yay! :D It's fine :D I'm gonna check it out :D
@meandmythinkingcap: Lol, thanks xD And I'll try :)

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Vlogs are interesting. :) It's good to know the writer some more.

iZaynab said...

Awesome as always.
Really love your voice ~

Furree Katt said...

I LOVE YOUR VOICE! ♥
that joke was funny ahahaha. it got interrupted in the middle :P
and YOU SAID MY NAME YAY :D i feel so special ♥
PUT YO HANDZ UP

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@TBW: :D Indeed :)
@iZaynab: Thanks! And yayy thank you :D
@Furree Katt: Lol, thanks! :D And hehe yeah xD And chyeeaahh Furree. :D You are very special :D

Delilah said...

I will say it again. you have a SEXY voice!
and I died laughing at the joke (more at how funny YOU made it) =D
Oh you are RAD!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Haha thanks :D And Yayyy! I'm happy you like it :) And thank you! So are you :D

ishashime said...

woot woot! yay for another vlog!
lol at the joke. aghh! put yo hands up!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Heehee :D Looove that song :O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...