DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

R.I.P., Amy Winehouse.

Delayed, I know. But whatever.
Anyways, R.I.P., Amy. You will be missed.
I honestly don't know what else to say about her. I wasn't a HUGE fan. Actually, the only song I know sung by her is Rehab. And I really liked that song...
ANYWHO! Amy, you will be missed by fans, family and friends. MUCH LOVE, BRUH. <3 You were awesome and you had awesome hair that I think Snooki stole from you and made horrible and Jersey Shore-ish.
Amy Jade Winehouse 1983-2011
[via]
post signature

7 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

I dont know how to feel about her death.
It's sad and unfortunate she died so young. and from overdosing..

but perhaps she shouldn't have said no to rehab..? Just sayin'.

iZaynab said...

27 Club : / ~
It really is a big loss for music and really the world that she had to pass away.

Furree Katt said...

it's really awful. such a huge talent, and it all went to waste. she could have really made it to the top and been recognized and loved all around if she had just stayed away from drugs.
she was too young to die :( and Rehab was a great song!
R.I.P ♥

Delilah said...

Drugs. I hope this scared the shit out of atleast a few addicts. 27 is young. She definitely had talent.
RIP.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Ashley: Yeah, she should have gone to rehab. -.-
@iZaynab: I agree ;(
@Furree Katt: I know! :/ ;(
@Delilah: I hope so too :l She had so much ahead of her. Sigh.

cricketfreak said...

Extremely unfortunate :( sigh.
What a waste of rare talent.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Agreed ;(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...