DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Pic-O-Rama, baby!

At the moment, a vlog is being uploaded. :) I was bored and took some pics. :D Here they are:












Vote :D
post signature

10 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

cute :)

Makeup by Sherry Blossom said...

Your so adorable I feel like I'm watching you grow up lol via your blog!

cricketfreak said...

love the hair ;D

PurpleMist. said...

Love these pictures!
Your hair is so cool :D

Furree Katt said...

YOU'RE SO HOT JODIE ♥
i'm totally loving your hair and the colour of your top.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@haze: thanks! :D
@MBSB: Aw thank you! :D
@cricketfreak: Thanks!
@PurpleMist.: Thank youu!
@Furree Katt: Thank you, Furree!! :D <3

TheBlogWriter8 said...

I love how confident you are!

ishashime said...

i love your hair and the huge smile you sported in the second to the last photo! :D

Delilah said...

I thought I commented on this one.
I love your hair and all these pictures. You are hot and pretty =D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@TBW: LOL, I'm not confident. Just bored XD
@ishashime: Thanks!! :D
@Delilah: Hehe thank youu!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...