DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

*pant, pant*

I am now editing a vlog. It's really hard work. XD I find it really difficult. Anyways, I'm trying to find the best setting. (Basically the setting that will take 20 minutes to upload to Youtube.)
Byee!
Vote :)
I wish that I could do a giveaway. You guys have been SO supportive of me. :) But, my parents wouldn't want anyone over the Internet knowing our address. XD
post signature

5 run-on sentences.:

TheBlogWriter8 said...

We like that you work so hard to entertain us. :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

=D Well, without you guys, this blog would be nothing. So, of course I try very hard to entertain you and keep you coming :)

iZaynab said...

Good Luck with it * W *

Furree Katt said...

if you ever decide to have a giveaway i would love to participate :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@iZaynab: Thanks :D
@Furree Katt: Yayyy! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...