DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Online contests...

This is ridiculous. I mean, the contest was between ME AND FURREE. That was it. Just the two of us up top with like a few votes in between us. It was easier then because I have a focus, you know? I can focus on one person. And it's fun. Wondering who will get more votes today, etc.
Now some other dude's popped up out of nowhere.
Where did you COME from?! You're like Freddy Kreuger just popping out of nowhere. Geez. It's the Karl dude. And hey, he has a .com URL.
Heh. Heh.
*screams and claws at walls*
post signature
PS: Vote? :D

19 run-on sentences.:

Caroline said...

aw that sucks, i envy those who have .com urls but they pay for it don't they??

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol yeah. Sucks A LOT. And yeah they pay for it xD

TheBlogWriter8 said...

A kid paying for his blog is something! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Hehe indeed! xD

iZaynab said...

Preach It !!!!
iWas getting really annoyed how these random people with in-active blogs are yanking up top spots - _____-
Excise my behavior, but bull-fucking-shit.
I'm getting out my dirty wins ways now.

iZaynab said...

& The due hasn't update since April.
Like B U H H H H.
He entered not too long ago & 112 votes ~?
{ Sorry for going off here : D }

iZaynab said...

> : { D iGot you to 112 ~ ! !

Jodie-Ann said...

SERIOUSLY! He barely blogs! WTF?! You should be up with us :/
Voting for you :)

Jodie-Ann said...

And thanks for the vote!!

Delilah said...

Freddy Kreuger. LOL.
116 and 117 are mine. I voted from chrome and IE =D
And this dude's on his way to become the next zuckerberg or something. but pfft. who cares =D

r.alsharif said...

I know how it feels to want something! I'm voting from my laptop, phone, moms phone, sister and brothers phones then I'll make my friends all vote! I really hope you win! lol I feel like I'm running a campaign :P

David said...

I hope I'm not one of those people coming out of nowhere :P btw the comment verifications says 'mings' lol

Furree Katt said...

LOL SERIOUSLY! us 'blogspot' people MUST BE AT THE TOP!
DOWN WITH THE DOT COMS! i voted for you again, Jodie! you show him :D

meandmythinkingcap said...

If you have 125 votes it is because of me!Thank me!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Delilah: Yay thank you!! :D And yeah, who cares?! he barely posts!
@r.alsharif: Wow, thanks so much!! <3 HUG!
@David: LMFAO no, you're awesome. AND LMFAOOOOO!!!!
@Furree Katt: Yeah. ON TOP. Hehehehehehehe. ;D And yay thanks :D Now, it's finally between you and I. :)
@meandmythinkingcap: :D Lol THANK YOUUU!!

David said...

yeah, down with the .coms!!!!!! Maybe I can pass my name is T :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Hopefully :D Go you!

ishashime said...

i knoow! the karl guy suddenly popped out of nowhere! :O

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

:O I KNOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...