DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, July 1, 2011

OMG!!!!

I was nominated for the Top 25 Kid Bloggers!! :O Can you guys please vote for me? :3 I voted for my fave bloggers already :) (You know who you are)
Here's the link to vote for me: http://www.circleofmoms.com/blogger/run-sentence-life I hope you guys can vote multiple times. You can vote once a day till July 22nd. So... vote whenever you can! PLEASE! <3 I'll love you forever(I already do). And Rosol needs you :) She loves you, too. :D
Much love! xox,
post signature

12 run-on sentences.:

r.alsharif said...

I hope you make it!!! Where do I vote? :D You definitely have my vote!

Jodie-Ann said...

In my sidebar :D thank you so much! <3

Jodie-Ann said...

And I just added the link in my post :)

Caroline said...

Wow, congrats!!! I voted for you, you totally deserve it :)

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Yayy!! See, I'm happy for you! I'm not so mean after all! ;) Voting. :)

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Oooh. That was simple. :)

Dee said...

that's awesome. :)

Delilah said...

Done! yay. I'm excited =D
I voted and will continue to vote for Furree and you =)

Jodie-Ann said...

@Caroline: Thank you so much! :D You don't know how much that made my day :)
@TBW: Lol thanks!! :D And you're not mean! LOL yeah it's pretty simple. Just press vote XD
@Dee: Thank you :D
@Delilah: Yay thank you! And I'm excited too :D And yeah, Furree's awesome :D

iZaynab said...

Congratz Ma'mm > : D

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you :D

Jodie-Ann said...

You too :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...