DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Oh. My. Lord.

Today, I went to an amusement park called LaRonde near where I live.
To say the least, it was crazy.
I went on tons of rides. One of them called Goliath, was INSANE. It was just tons of steep drops. I drew a horrible picture to explain what I mean:
It. Was. CRAZY. My intestines and stomach felt like they were going to fall out my butt.
And I'm being serious here.
Another ride I went on was Ednore. I was going around and around and upside down, up and down... oh my gosh. It was amazing. Tears from my eyes and snot from my nose mixed together to form some horrible liquid on my chin. And, my eyes kept fluttering and my lips were flying back, baring my teeth like some... gorilla.
:O
I looked messed up.
When I got off, my step brother took one look at me and laughed so hard he began to cry. XD
Plus, when I was on it and Goliath, I was screaming "OH GOD HELP ME! OH GOD! OH WE'RE GONNA DIE! OH MY GOD!" the entire time. My step brother was screaming "OH YESYESYESYESYES!" and my step sister was just holding on tight and breathing in and out loudly. XD
I wanted to go on one called Le Monstre(The Monster), but the line was SO SO SO LONG. And it's Monday and it RAINED. I was like "Why must so many people come today?!"
I went on one called Le Vampire(The Vampire) and it was SUPER AWESOME. I went on tons more, but can't think of them right now. 
It. Was. SO MUCH FUN.
I got a season's pass so I can go unlimited times for free till some time in October. :D
post signature

19 run-on sentences.:

Fiona said...

The scariest part of a rollercoaster is when it hovers over a drop, and you look down and and see how far down it is. I always FREAK OUT.
But I love them though. [:

And how did your tears and snot manage to get into the same place? ahaha

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

I know!! I freak out too! xD And I have no idea. i wondered the same thing. xD

meandmythinkingcap said...

You had explained it well. You made me go on virtual ride with your description

Delilah said...

I flipping love rides! all the adrenaline especially when they give you the feeling that you may be thrown into the air any second, gives such a kick.
Glad you had a good time =) and seasons pass! I want :|

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@meandmythinkingcap: :D Thanks!
@Delilah: Lol me too! :D And yeah I had an awesome time. :) The season's pass was ninety something bucks though. =.=

angela said...

I googled the Goliath one, and it looks almost exact to the one we have here at Six Flags, which is also called Goliath.

Go figure.

Furree Katt said...

I LOVE AMUSEMENT PARKS! you're so lucky to have a seasons pass :O
i want to ride Goliath :'(

r.alsharif said...

Oh Mon Dieu! You got guts! :D

TheBlogWriter8 said...

I need to be more adventurous! Just reading this had me feeling funny. Uncool. :-/

haze said...

Ohoh! I love amusement parks tOo! And rollercoaster rides!!♥

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@angela: Hehe, LaRonde and Six Flags are very much connected. So, I can use my LaRonde season's pass at Six Flags :)
@Furree Katt: Lol, me too! And IKR! :D The Goliath was BAWWSS.
@r.alsharif: Hehe thanks xD
@TBW: LOL!! XD Go to and amusement park :D
@haze: =D They're so much fun!

Miss Bobo said...

that is cool. I actually went to an amusement park a few weeks ago called Dorney Park. One thing I always learn from those parks is you gotta be brave and you gotta be bold. Kudos for being bold, brave, and craaaazy!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Miss Bobo: LOL :D I've been to Dorney Park :) It's lots of fun :D

iZaynab said...

; D Awesome, atleast you had fun & faced thew fear of the coasters ~
When iWent to Six Flags iGot on Scream & was like " M O M M M Y ~ ! ! " : " D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOOOOOOL! I never had a fear of coasters :) And LMFAO XD

ishashime said...

ohmygosh! i love amusement parks! i haven't really been to one lately. :(
but a season's pass?! i am so jealous! i want to ride roller coasters right this instant! :| haha.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Haha! :D amusement parks are so much fun :D

Anon! said...

OH MY GODDDDD LARONDE! I did a project on Quebec for my french class and i started reading about LaRonde...I want to go sooo bad, but we didn't have enough time to go to there the last time I went to Quebec.. </3




p.s..... the captcha for my comment is splob.... i lol'd ;D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Anon!: Oh wow :D That's so cool :o And come to Quebec again and go!! :D And LOOOOOL!!! splob!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...