DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, July 25, 2011

OH GOD PUT IT AWAY!

ROFL. My step brother Jermaine just mooned me. GOOD GOD. XD
He just came in my room, turned his back to me and pulled down his pants. Then, he ran away laughing.
ROOFLLL.
I screamed in horror, of course.
post signature

9 run-on sentences.:

cricketfreak said...

LOL. You have a weird family :P

haze said...

Haha! What da?

Dee said...

Scarred for life? I would be. (o.O)

Furree Katt said...

LOL!!!!!! haha how traumatizing

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@cricketfreak: xD Indeed! You've never been mooned before?! :O
@haze: XD
@Dee: ROFL YESSS.
@Furree Katt: IKR XD

ishashime said...

oh gawd. HAHAHA. :))))

Brianna said...

Maybe I should try that a work....

Delilah said...

HAHA. Such a thing to remember about your brother! =D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@ishashime: XD
@Brianna: LOOOL YESS!
@Delilah: ROFL yeah IKR!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...