DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, July 18, 2011

:O

If you type in "musingsbyjodie" on Google, it finishes the search for you!
Do you know what this MEANS?!
It means that people have searched it up so often that Google saved it!
The last time I typed in musingsbyjodie on Google(just to see what it would say), I had to type in the full thing.
OMG OMG OMG!
*spazz spazz*
post signature

7 run-on sentences.:

Caroline said...

omg congrats! thats awesome :D
btw i was the 500th voter on the top kid blogger thing!! xD

r.alsharif said...

That's so friggin awesome!!! :D Congrats!!

Furree Katt said...

YAY!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Caroline: Thanks :D And aww thank youu!
@r.alsharif: Thanks!!! :D
@Furree Katt: =D IKR!

TheBlogWriter8 said...

That is AMAZING!!! Go girl!

ishashime said...

really? that's pretty awesome! :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@TBW: Thanks!
@ishashime: :D Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...