DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

NO WAY Fact of the week numero un.

"Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you."VIA.
post signature
PS: Every week, I shall have a super duper amazing NO WAY fact :) No, it won't be every Wednesday. Just once a week. It could be next week Monday or Sunday or a day in between. :)
This is basically showing you the most interesting(in my super duper opinion of course) facts from OMG Facts or any website at all. :)

8 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

We should ask the duck, maybe they have homosapeinophobia, somewhere in world a human is watching him

iZaynab said...

iThink that a duck is watch me now. x " ) Oh lord.
& iCan't wait for the next fact then ~ ! !

Dee said...

Hahahahahahahah...
[breathe]
Hahahahaha...

Rita said...

Lovely blog

Visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.com/

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@meandmythinkingcap: LMFAOOOO!!
@iZaynab: LOL! :D Yay!
@Dee: XD
@Rita: Thanks :)

ishashime said...

i heard somewhere that this wasn't a real phobia. not sure, though. ah well. :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Haha! :D I hope it's real. It's highly amusing :3

Delilah said...

Lol. BAWWSS!
I love the idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...