DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

NO WAY fact if the week. :)

The #1 most shoplifted book of all time? THE BIBLE.
[via]
Ironic, is it not?
post signature

9 run-on sentences.:

David said...

I've had people come to my school and give me the bible free. Weird.

haze said...

hehe. why?

meandmythinkingcap said...

really? maybe they shoplifted it to prevent many people from reading it?

Delilah said...

1 )They probably know that they will be forgiven anyway. All they have to do is ask for it. Sigh.
Or
2)The Bible is also the most bought and read book.lift and sell the copies maybe.

Good one.

GunGrave TZA said...

Heh. Irony is one of the English languages greatest inventions.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@David: Lol, weird indeed!
@haze: No idea. XD
@meandmythinkingcap: LOL!!
@Delilah: Haha! LOOL :D Thanks!
@GunGrave TZA: Indeed! xD

ishashime said...

how ironic indeed.

mayen said...

really? weird ..

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@ishashime: :D
@mayen: Indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...