DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My fave fashion blog.

K so this is now my fave fashion blog.
http://bleubirdvintage.typepad.com/
I am OBSESSED with it. OBSESSED. I don't even know why because I'm not interested in fashion blogs at all. But this blog is amazing! I can't stop reading it! Why is it so good?! It's like candy I can't stop eating. It's, like... wow.
WOW.
Love it. I am reading every single post on that blog. No joke. Starting from the beginning. Right now. K, gonna go read it now for like the next few hours or so. XD
post signature

7 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

iLove certain fashions blogs.
It depends on their style and their layout for me : P
It is a very nice blog though : O

mayen said...

i follow few of fashion blogs. Just like izaynab, my decision to follow them depends on their style. I like those who showcase outfit that are totally wearable, like everyday. that fashion blog is nice.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@iZaynab: I don't really like fashion blogs xD And hehe IKR?! It's AWESOME!
@mayen: Hehe cool :D And IKR?! :D

Ladies Evening Belts said...

Thanks for shear it for your blog.

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Very pretty blog. I loved that peach outfit.

ishashime said...

aww. she has such a cute family. :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@LEB: You're welcome :D
@TBW: IKR!! :O
@ishashime: I agree :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...