DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

LOVE.

My good Blogger friend haze blogged about me! I loveloveloveloveLOVE haze. :D She's such a sweetie-pie. Look what she wrote about me :D


One word to describe her: Awesome.
She talks about almost everything. Her sense of humor is a gift and she doesn't hesitate to share them with everyone else. As the purpose of her blog says: this is to make you smile. Actually darling, you make us laugh. <3
She's like an upper to me, my laughing gas. I know this may sound to selfish but I always go to her site every time I need a good laugh. I love her like I love my little sister and I feel sad when she's depressed. (it's just not normal)


How sweet is that?! I LOVE HER! ZOMG. I love you, haze! <3
Click here to see the original post. :3
So, right now, I'm watching Pretty Little Liars. :)
And oh! 136 votes! Yay! Keep voting :D
And PLEASE give me stuff to say on a vlog. I never know what to talk about so I always just ramble on... and on... and on...
And on.
I want water.
*moves tongue around mouth*
Yeah I want water. :)
And don't you find it weird when the chubby kid who was always picked on in elementary school moves on to high school and is... well...
Hot?
o.O
And I swear, I never picked on him. Actually, I'm very proud to say that I stood up for him and told the bullies to leave him alone.
And now he's really good looking. Well, he always had a handsome face, just really chubby. And now he lost the weight and smokes(ugh, no).
post signature

9 run-on sentences.:

TheBlogWriter8 said...

And he is still grateful that you stood up for him back then. Movie story, this could be! :D Haha!

I am yet to read Haze's post, but I'll agree with her! You're entertaining in every way. :) Cheers, girl!

iZaynab said...

Do that water trick for us on your V-Log ; D
Aha, that awkward moment the chubby dude become all HELLO THARR.
& That's so awesome Haze mentioned you <3 : )

Furree Katt said...

awww that was really sweet of Haze :)
i want water too. :O
and YESYESYES i know the how it feels when the weird chubby uncool kid turns out to be SUPER HOT in high school. :O

PurpleMist. said...

Awwww Haze's post was so sweet!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@TBW: Hehe maybe xD And haha yeah it could! :D wow, thanks so much :D
@iZaynaaaab: Lol, what water trick? xD And yeah awkward indeed xD I know very very VERY awesome :D
@Furreeeeeee: Indeed :D LOL! :D

Delilah said...

That was a sweet thing to say. And she is right =)
You could talk about your bucket list, your ten guilty pleasures or you can try showing us if you can touch your nose with your tongue =D we will watch!
and yes, I know how uncool kids get hot! =)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Aw thanks, Delilah <3 :) And OMG YES!!!!!! AWESOME IDEA! I'll do a shout out to you :) (The guilty pleasures idea. i can't lick my nose, but I'll try) And haha, yeah xD

ishashime said...

aww. how sweet of haze.
also, too bad that guy you mentioned smokes. :|

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

IKR?! :D
And I know D;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...