DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I've done it! By God, I've done it! :O

I have created a new Youtube account for my vlogs. :) This vlog is really random and whatnot... And I tried my hand at editing better. I'll work on it more later. Editing is really hard work :o

Tell me what you think!
And TELL ME WHAT TO TALK ABOUT!! :O
post signature

10 run-on sentences.:

the island guy said...

you're so awesome :)
i'm following!

ishashime said...

awesome! i loved how random it was. HAHAHA. xD

FeliciaShortii said...

Random Child and kingsley is my bitch and he is BAWWWssss

mayen said...

you are BAWS.. :)

iZaynab said...

B A W W W S.
iSubscribed a few days ago ~

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@TIG: Aw thank you! :D
@ishashime: Haha XD Thanks!! :D
@Fee: LOOOOOLLLL!!!!
@mayen: Thank you very much, my friend :D
@iZaynab: Yay thanks! :D

Delilah said...

YOU ARE BAWWSS! =D
I actually like how you go on a random spree. So, no ideas on what to talk about, for you! =D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Fine BE that way! xD

TheBlogWriter8 said...

You're mad, you're cute and I loved this! Can't wait to see you getting popular! :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

:D Thanks! And I HOPE I get popular xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...