DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, July 22, 2011

It's over! Merci beaucoup, DIEU. :)

The Top 25 Kid Bloggers contest is OVER! And I actually feel relieved. I kind of don't like contests. I become very competitive XD
Anywho, it was fun being a part of it. I'm VERY proud that I was nominated and that I'm in second place! WOOT WOOT!
So, thanks SO MUCH, everyone who voted for me. You guys are all absolutely amazing. <3
I would give all of you disgustingly awesome smooches and hugs if you were near me(basically, stay away for your own safety. I must be on a leash before you are permitted near me.)
You guys helped me get to second place.
YOU guys cheered me up when I was jealous of annoyed with the Tiger Daughter.
YOU guys are my lovelies <3
I love you all. You're like cheerleaders for me. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you :) Really, I don't.
Apparently, there'll be interview questions.(Oooh yay!) This should be fun. I can show people just how insane I am.
=D
Always fun to scare off future readers. Or entice them to visit Rosol. Depends on what type of person the reader is.
Hmmmmm...
Don't I scare you guys? I'm so crazy. XD
I really want some orange juice for some reason...
OH! The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo is AMAZING. You guys were right, of course. It got much better. It's unbelievable actually how much better it got. :O
I can't stop reading it. I read it all night last night and ALL DAY TODAY. Now, I'm gonna read all night tonight. It's like four hundred and something pages and I'm at... like... two hundred and something.
I'll post a review once I finish. Then, I'll borrow the other two in the series from the library one shot. :D
Peace, my homies!
post signature
PS: Oh yeah, and ideas on what to talk about for my vlog? Or shall I ramble about a pet peeve of mine?
PPS: "Mercy beaucoup, Dieu" means "Thank you very much, God" in French :)

21 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

Congrats Jodie-Ann. You deserve it!

phawphaw said...

wow , congratz ^_^ you made me laugh when you said you hate contest..hehe. because it make you more competitive..hahaha. nice

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@meandmythinkingcap: Thank you!!
@phawphaw: Thanks!! :D And yay! I love making people laugh :D

iZaynab said...

; D Congrats on 2nd place Jodie ~
& Review something stupid.

cricketfreak said...

Congrats! ooh, and when are the interview questions going to be posted up?

mayen said...

congratulations. you really deserve it. I voted for you numerous times.. You're welcome. :)

David said...

WOOP WOOP So happy four you at least we showed that .blogspot is better than .com :D

David said...

* for

Furree Katt said...

YAYYYYYYY congratulations, Jodie! ♥ i'm glad the competition is over too, haha.
*massive group hug* (including iZaynab and David and Dee and Fiona - excluding the Tiger Daughter)

Dee said...

Congrats. :)
@Furree Katt: *hugs back* :D

And ya, I told you that novel is excellent. I did a short review of it as well, you should check it out. [Under my Bookshelf page.]

But it's only good if you sort of scan the financial-stuff. Also, check out the trailer for the movie on YouTube. The movie looks like it should be really good. Still want to see it. I actually think the guy that plays Mikael is pretty hot even though he is old-ish..

P.S. I read all the novels in a day each. Once the novel picks up speed you just wanna keep on going. :D

Dee said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVWA2ZlRn9c

I noticed that there's an English version with Daniel Craig.
I think the Swedish sounds more authentic.

Fiona said...

CONGRATS! :D
I started the Dragon Tattoo but I'm having a hard time getting into it too. I'm on the 50th page and NOTHING IS HAPPENING.
But I think I'll just have to power through it like a BAWWWS. [:

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@iZaynab: Thanks! And LOL that's a good idea :D Thanks!
@cricketfreak: Thanks!! And I have no idea. First, they give me the questions and I'll answer them. And for sure, I'll post 'em up here :)
@mayen: Thank you!! <3 I LOVE YOU!
@David: Lolz YESSS!
@Furree Katt: Thanks!! And LOOOOL! *hugs back*
@Dee: Thanks! :D And ZOMG!! I'm gonna watch the movie after reading!!!! I'll check out your review :)
@Fiona: Thanks!! And ROFLLL!! Yeah, keeping powering through it like a BAWWSS.

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Oh, yay!! I'm so happy for you!! This is cool and girl, you deserve it! You're not mad; you're fun. :)

Bree said...

Congrats! :) Go, girl! You deserve the best. Everyone says that book is nice. I should really read it!

xoxo, Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Hamza Bin Ladin said...

Congrats!
I voted for you 5 times, does that count? =D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@TBW: Thank you! :) And awwn thanks! <3
@Bree: Thank you!! And yeah, you should read it!!
@HBL: Thanks! And haha YES! :D <3

Miss Bobo said...

*claps* CONGRATULATIONS! you are certified hot blogger.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thank you :)

ishashime said...

woot woot! congrats on second place. it was a good fight. haha. :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thanks! :D And indeed it was :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...