DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Is it just me, or is it really hot in here?

I just finished To Bed A Beauty by Nicole Jordan.
It.
Was.
BAWWSS.
I mean, if this book were human, it would be, like, the ruler of the WORLD. (The world of erotic romances that is)
TBAB is about a woman named Roslyn who meets a super sexy man named Andrew. Andrew, the Duke of Arden, is rumored to be very skilled at lovemaking and the art of seduction but not at all skilled with being in love. Roslyn decides that she wishes to marry a certain earl. So, she takes lessons from the Duke to learn how to get a man to fall in love with her. Little does she know that she will be falling for her tutor.
This is a historical romance. But, let me tell you: it was HOT.
There were like, what? Five sex scenes? And if you are a romance veteran like yours truly, you'll know that most books have only one or two. This one had like five or so. And they were HOT. And even if it wasn't a sex scene but simply kissing or touching, it was HOT.
How many times have I said hot?

What I liked:
-The romance.
-The heat.
-THE SEX SCENES.
-...THE SEX SCENES.
-Did I mention the sex scenes?
-EVERYTHING.

What I did not like:
-NOTHING.

I rate this book: *****
First class book. Loved it. You have to read it. I read it and had to fan myself at some points. The Duke is HOT. Good lord... What a sexy man. Holy smokes. I would so lick his face off. Like.
Dude.
Whooooaaaa.
post signature

13 run-on sentences.:

Bree said...

haha thanks for this! :) You're funny and this book sounds....ummmm...SEXY!

xoxo, Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Mehwisky said...

Question.
Did you like the sex scenes?

Furree Katt said...

i must find this book and read it. SEXXXXXXXX SCEEEEENNNEEESSSSS. ♥
also, a suggestion: Whitney My love by Judith McNaught. it's TOTALLY SEXY. and a historical romance. as far as i can remember, there were more than two sex scenes. and a pretty interesting plot with loads of twists!

Delilah said...

Ah.
Reading it. Definitely reading it.

mayen said...

awww.... i must read this book. I was just wondering if there are sex scenes though? because I like romance novel with sex scenes. you failed to mention that part. haha..

you are too funny jodie, you made my day. LOL

meandmythinkingcap said...

wow, steamy hot review.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Bree: Hehe thanks :D
@Mehwisky: LOL LOVED!
@Furree Katt: Lmao :D I shall definitely look for that book :D
@Delilah: =D
@mayen: LMFAOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL! Thanks :D I'm so happy that I managed to make your day :D
@meandmythinkingcap: Indeed ;)

TheBlogWriter8 said...

:) The author would be very happy with this review!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Hehe, I hope so :)

iZaynab said...

; D * Going to Amazon.com *
iProbably said this before but do you know how much iLOVE your reviews ~?

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Hehe! And aww thank youuu! :D

ishashime said...

oh my. you do love your sex scenes, don't you? HAHA. xD

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Sex scenes are AWESOME. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...