DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm so nervous I think I'm gonna puke.

Got into some trouble with my little step-sister again. Well, I asked for my pen that she had borrowed, she didn't know where it is. I got pissed off. And I know, not a biggie, it's just a stupid pen. But still. It's the principle of the whole thing. You can't just take people's things and lose them and then look for it "soon". Which basically means when she feels like it.
And she does this all the time.
So, I said, "You don't even care. You don't care about anyone but yourself."
She: "I care about Jermaine(her brother)."
Clearly, she doesn't care about me.
I guess she was pissed too because she called her mother and told her everything. Then, her mother started yelling at me on the phone.
She: "What happened?"
Me: Nothing.
She: Don't tell me nothing.
Me: I asked her for my pen.
She: Don't give me attitude.
Me: *thinking YOU DUMB B****!* I wasn't giving you attitude.
She: * rambling on* You told her that she doesn't care about anyone but herself. You are one of the most selfish kids that I have ever seen. She and Jermaine care about you much more than you care about them. Blah blah blah.
Me: That's not true.
She: *not listening to me* Whenever I invite someone over you just stay in your room so that they have to ask if that's what you do all the time: not come out of your room *ramble on*
Me: *thinking why would I talk to you and your forty year old friends who I am sure don't like me since you blabber you fat mouth to them about me ALL THE TIME?!*
She rambled on a bit more. I put her back on to my step-sister, barely stopping myself from finding a gun somewhere and shooting her in the face.
That stupid b****.
Grrrrr.
*kicks something*
And now, I know my step-mom's gonna come home and yell at me some more. When I saw how much votes I had, I couldn't help but smile. And the comments too. I don't know what I'd do without this blog. So many bad days are made better by your comments. :) So thank you so much, everyone.
And please vote again if you can. :)
post signature

12 run-on sentences.:

Delilah said...

*tight hug*
It gets rough sometimes, dont let that pull you down. Maybe your step sister was equally pissed. Dont beat yourself up ok?
We LOVE you. And remember that you are AWESOME!

Jodie-Ann said...

Frankly, I don't care if she was equally pissed. I don't care about the feelings of b******. -.- And thanks I love you too. And thank you

Ashley said...

Life's a bitch.
Maybe write out a letter for your stepmom explaining how you feel. Cause it definitely seems like she's the dominant type of person who doesn't let anyone get a word in until she's done, and when she IS done you just don't even want to bother anymore. I've been there.

But with a letter you could carefully explain how you feel about everything, without her bitching at you halfway though? Just an idea. And you're a good writer, so I'm sure you could get your point across without being offensive or anything.

That aside, I hope all goes well. Like Delilah said we love you. And when you don't know where to turn, you always have us ♥

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks so much :) I don't think I'd bother writing a letter. It's amazing how you know exactly the type of person my step-mom is. o.O
And I love you all, too :) I'm happy that I have you guys :D

TheBlogWriter8 said...

It's so sad when things like this happen. I'm sorry about all the hurt, Jodie-Ann. You're a brave, strong girl. I'm glad you don't bad-mouth back to their face like I know I would have. It's good to take back that lesson from you.

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you so much for your kind words :) Making my day

Caroline said...

Oh my gosh, i wish they were more understanding! ): in my opinion i think you're very strong, if I was treated like that I would probably go mental. We're all on your side :)
I hope you win that contest thing!!

Caroline said...

You know what, I'm gonna vote for you every day that I can. I don't see why any other blogger should get it besides you, i doubt any other puts up with a step sister like yours lol :)

iZaynab said...

Nod & smile : {

Jodie-Ann said...

@Caroline: Me too ;( And thank you so much! I hope I win as well :) And wow thank you SO MUCH!
@iZaynab: I'll try ;o

haze said...

i know this is too late and commenting on this post will make the feelings back.

but. what the hell's wrong your stepmother? haha...

don't worry babe. You are the Cinderella in this story! <3

p.s. i'm voting now!

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL thanks a lot for your comment. It's actually making me feel better :) And I don't know what's wrong with her XD But thank you so much! :D And yay for the vote!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...