DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I will not give up.

I'm not going to give up on the contest.
I. Will. Not. Give. UP!
Okay, so maybe I should give up seeing as the person ahead of me has over 100 votes more and the contest ends in four days.
But, I will not give up! WILL NOT.
I'm giving out the link to my vote on every social network that I can think of. I'm giving it out to friends...
I dunno what else to do.
Can you guys vote for me? I know it probably doesn't make a difference, but I'd like it MUCH better if I lost with a difference of, like, fifty votes than a hundred.
And maybe you guys are wondering, "Who cares about this stupid contest? If you lose, you lose. Get over it!"
But, no. I will not get over it. I want to win. I've never wanted to win something this badly. -.-
Maybe it's because if I win, it could help my blog SO MUCH. And I can do a post of my fave bloggers to help them more popular too. Because if lots of people come to my blog and read the post, they will see your links and will probably go to them. And I love helping out my fellow bloggers.
Or, maybe it's because I know the other person is only winning because of her mom and not because of her own blog. She has like fifteen posts in total. And they're all just answering questions that fans of her mother ask her. -.-
Or maybe it's because she's NOT A KID.
There are so many bloggers in the contest who deserve to win because of how much work they've put into their blogs. They have EARNED it. They deserve to win because they've worked hard.
I believe strongly in hard work. Sigh.
Anyways, before I irritate you guys, I'll shut up XD
Byeee! xox,
post signature
PS: Vote if you can. :)

12 run-on sentences.:

Furree Katt said...

I WANT YOU TO WIN. i'm going to vote for you right away. you totally deserve to win.
i'm just glad i reached 300+ votes haha.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Heehee thank you! :D I vote for you daily, when I remember to vote. And you deserve to win as well. xD

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Hard work is amazing. I'm proud of you.

r.alsharif said...

I really hope you win!!! Im rooting for you girl!
xx

ishashime said...

lezz do this. *starts asking a lot of other people to vote for you, too*

David said...

Been voting for you and Furee everyday :D <3

haze said...

me too. :) don't worry, it's only 100 votes. hehe... you can do it!

Delilah said...

I vote for you and furree from two browsers everyday. you DESERVE to win after all that effort and pain you put into this.
We will celebrate once you do. its just a 100. GO JODIE!

cricketfreak said...

You deserve the win.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@TBW: Thank you! <3
@r.alsharif: Thanks a lot! <3
@ishshime: LOL thank youu!! <3
@David: Thaaannkk youu :D <3
@gaze: Thanks!!! :D <3
@Delilah: Thanks!!! :D <3
@cricketfreak: Thank you!! :D <3

QraZee said...

FIGHTING!!!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...