DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I stink.

I just took a shower using Victoria's Secret's body wash "Rapture".
"Rapture".
"RAPTURE."
It smells absolutely horrible. Well, in the bottle, it smelled okay. But then, I showered with it and I smell... too much. That body wash is way too strong. I smell so much of "Rapture" that I want to just jump back in the shower and try to wash the smell off.
But, I can't because it seems to be PERMANENTLY STUCK IN MY PORES.
Thanks a lot, Victoria. Your stupid secret "Rapture" is out and I got it a while ago from my uncle. It was just lying around my room like some depressed loner so I thought, Hmmm, why not use it?
I shower with it and come out smelling like a... like a...
P r o s t i t u t e . (yes, i admit here i am copying iZaynab with her spaced out letters :3)
Ughhhhhhhhhh *sobs*
post signature

12 run-on sentences.:

TheBlogWriter8 said...

It'll pass, but it had better pass soon, eh? :)

meandmythinkingcap said...

Ooooo.. You guys are following you now?

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@TBW: I hope :O
@meandmythinkingcap: LMFAO no xD

iZaynab said...

A classy prostitute ~? ; D
& iGuess certain things smell good to certain people. Maybe their someone right now like eating that stuff. x )
But iHope you enjoy it.. Eventually.

& > : D B o o Y a h h h ! ! !
Thank you for noting me. Its a best way to make a cool point.

Cindy said...

LOL that's why I only use fruity-smelling body washes/shampoos/conditioners. I like the p r o s t itute description (typing like that is harder than it looks..)

xx Cindy

Furree Katt said...

HAHAHAHAHA awww. once i used body cream, and after a while it started smelling really bad. turns out it was expired -_-

r.alsharif said...

LOL! xD Maybe you'll smell better once it fades a bit :P

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@iZaynab: LOL Maybeh ;)
And yeah, I suppose. xD And hehe you're welcome. It IS the best way!
@Cindy: Ah. GENIUS. And, I know, I had some trouble with it xD
@Furree Katt: LOL! Sucks D;
@r.alsharif: Yeah, I smell better now. xD

ishashime said...

aww. that sucks. :(
hope it wears off soon.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

It's worn off now, THANK GAWD!

Delilah said...

*thinks* how does a prostitute smell ? :O
and rapture sounds so yeew!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOOOOLLL!!!!!!
And hahahahaha! OMG! You're hilarious XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...