DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Carifest and Jamaica Day :D

Haven't blogged in two days. o.o Wait, three! :O
Three days ago, I was out the whole day. Then, two days ago, I was out the whole day again and I got my hair done. Then, yesterday, it was the Carifest and Jamaica Day.
Carifest is a celebration for the Caribbean islands. Basically, girls in crazy outfits(feathers on their heads, glitter covering their bodies, sparkly bustiers and underwear) go on floats and dance around to soca, dancehall and reggae music(Caribbean music genres). It was a parade :) The amount of people was INSANE. People came representing their islands of origin by waving flags, wearing the colors or just having the flags hang from their pockets.
It was quite interesting to say the least. With girls going around in bustiers and underwear, there were many staring men. xD
Then, the Jamaica Day celebration was later. My parents are Jamaican so yeah. xD I saw my friend Léa there and we chilled. :)
It was fun :D
And yay first place with over 300 votes!! Thanks so much guys!! :D <3
Pictures:
The woman on the right was one of the people dancing in the parade.

My dad, decked out in everything Jamaica XD
What I recorded with a camcorder:


post signature

12 run-on sentences.:

TheBlogWriter8 said...

I love this post!! Yay that you won! :) The cultures everywhere are so fun to read about!

Cindy said...

This looks kind of insane, but in an awesome way!
xx Cindy

mayen said...

it looks fab..

haze said...

:D :D :D :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@TBW: Hehe :D Yeah, they are :D
@Cindy: Heehee xD
@mayen: Indeed :D
@haze: xD

Delilah said...

Oh its all SO colorful! =D
And carifest sounds like fun!

Furree Katt said...

I LOVE YOUR LIFE

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Delilah: Yeah :D And it was lots of fun!
@Furree Katt: :D LOL!

iZaynab said...

& iQuote: " B A W S S S S "

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

XD

ishashime said...

awesoooomee! :D
your dad looked so "baawwss"! haha.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Haha! XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...