DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hairdrying Ninja by David.

David, the author of this guest post :) hehe.


Have you ever noticed when you're drying your hair with a hair dryer you become effectively deaf for the time that you are doing it. One thing I like to do is sing until I realise how loud and out of tune I was singing.
But whilst washing my hair I am very wary of my surroundings I like to go into a corner so I can see all around of me and I know what is going on. So much so if I see a shadow...
I become very scared or maybe even angered, to the extent that I turn around and attack whatever is causing the shadow with this gun also known as a hair dryer. At this point I seem to become a hairdrying ninja!

Until I find that it is my teddy bear. Yeah, awkward. So I go back to drying my hair and singing out of tune, but, I am always waiting. 

Hope you enjoyed!
Davidd

**A highly amusing guest post by David at Hi I'm David! =D I hope you liked it!! And if you want to guest post for me, go to my guest posting page. -Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss.**

post signature

14 run-on sentences.:

Delilah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delilah said...

Hair-drying ninja! this is madness i say. =D

Furree Katt said...

ahahaha HILARIOUS! David is too funny.

Dee said...

haha, nice one :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Delilah: MADNESS! RUN FOR COVER!
@Furree Katt: xD IKR :D
@Dee: Hehe Indeed :D

r.alsharif said...

LOL! XD

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

=D

Fiona said...

I love the drawings. (:

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Me too xD

David said...

Thank you all :D

iZaynab said...

x ) Hilarious ~
& Awesome drawings ~

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

:)

ishashime said...

hairdrying ninja ftw!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Indeed :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...