DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Guess what I'm going to do now?

I'm going to start a new Youtube account for vlogging. :) I want to try my hand at this vlogging stuff. I tried the blogging and I'm doing pretty well. :) SO. I shall start vlogging and see how well that'll go. :D
PLEASE, everyone give me some suggestions about what to vlog about. :D Oh, vote s'il vous plait. :)
And, is it even a good idea for me to do this vlogging stuff? Let me know. :) I'm going to the park in like forty minutes, so I'll probably take my camcorder with me and vlog :D
Actually, I think I'll just keep my Youtube account and vlog with it. :) Good idea?
post signature

7 run-on sentences.:

r.alsharif said...

That's an awesome idea! I'll definitely subscribe when you do! :D

Makeup by Sherry Blossom said...

I vlog as well and I love it!

Top 4 thngs to keep in mind

CONSISTENCY!

GREAT QUALITY CAMERA
GREAT QUALITY CONTENT
GREAT QUALITY VOICE/PHOTOS/MUSIC/ or anything else you feature in the video...

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@r.alsharif: Aw yay! :D
@MBSB: =D Okay thanks a lot! :D

ishashime said...

good idea! haha. :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thanks! :D

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Sounds absolutely lovely and I'm just catching up! :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thanks! And lol :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...