DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

*screams in fury and horror*
The girl-no, WOMAN ahead of he has nearly one hundred more votes. In the contest I'm involved it.
How?
How how how how how how HOW?!
I don't get it. Really, I am thoroughly bemused. *Scratches head*
Can someone please explain to me how she got over a hundred views in A DAY?
I'm really curious. Really I am. I really, really, really don't get it. I mean, how is that possible? How? Maybe it is, I dunno. I'm not saying she cheated, really, I'm not. I'm just curious as to how she got so many in ONE. DAY.
Hmmm.
Whatever. There are only six days left. If she continues at the rate she's going at, she's going to win for sure.
For some reason, that really irritates me.
See, if it were Furree or iZaynab who won, or someone in our part of the vlogosphere, I'd be happy. Heck, I'd congratulate them and I'd be super DUPER happy and I'd even post about it MYSELF. And I'm not kidding.
But this woman...
Let me explain why I do not want her to win.
1. She can't even be considered a KID. And this contest is for KIDS. She's-what? Nineteen? Eighteen? WTF is that?!
2. SHE GOT OVER ONE HUNDRED VOTES IN A (insert horrible swear word here) DAY!
3. She's really purty :3 *simmers in jealousy*
Okay, so I am being petty. Who cares?! I'm fifteen. It's practically my job to be petty.
Oooh I got pictures! :D
My new Betty Boop bag:



Me, when I'm bored(I used a camcorder to see if the quality would be better than my phone but it's WORSE):








Byee!
And please, please vote for me here. :)
Love juhh guiise,
post signature

18 run-on sentences.:

Caroline said...

NOOOO that's so not fair! >:(
I think she's one of those famous asian bloggers like xiaxue but not as popular :O

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

:/
Yeah, I think she is as well.
SHE'S NOT EVEN A KID!!! No fair!

Cindy said...

I don't understand how she got 800 followers with like 5 posts hahah. I think she's famous because of her mum (mom?).

xx Cindy

PS. totally voted for you :D

cricketfreak said...

she's the daughter of the famous asian tiger woman? I really think you deserve it way more, cos she only has like 10 posts and 800 followers.
She's only famous cos of her mom, but you're famous cos of your blog.
You're awesome, and I voted for you:)

haze said...

hehe ♥
hello sexy kiddo :D don't worry, you'll get more votes than her!

p.s. that betty boop bag is just looovely!

heey! cheer up. love love!

Makeup by Sherry Blossom said...

Everything happens for a reason and when it's your time to shine...you'll light up the world. Trust me! Im 24 and I love your blog. I wish I blogged when I was your age almost a DECADE ago! The run on sentences of life is literally a portal into so many young teens lives. I can definitely relate and your writing style is quite amusing! I'm a beauty blogger and how I got to your blog I will never know but I'm glad I'm here and I support you...keep it up...and your gorgeous!! Trust me! Your skin complexion is DIE for!

Delilah said...

popular mums and their kids!
nice pictures you! you are sexaaay!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Cindy: neither do I :/ And thanks :) It turns out she is popular because of her mom.
@cricketfreak: Yeah she is. And aww thank you SO MUCH! <3 For your compliment and your vote.
@haze: Hehe thanks :D LOVE JUHH <3
@MBSB: Aw thank you so much for this comment. <3
@Delilah: Ackk seriously! And awww thanks! :D

iZaynab said...

* Explodes * iGot over being mad becuase either way their going to win, iHave no idea how ~ But they found a way to win.
iMean its totally understandable from what you feel, she only has 14 posts & 885 followers - _____ - Like what type of f****ry is that ~?
Like people ahead of me & Fiona just became active because the got nominated - ____ -
iFeel Ya ` ! ! !

Anywho, ; D That's a super cute bag you got there.
& iCan see your thighs * ________ *
Looking very sexy if iDo say so ~

& Xiaxue is a blog goddess ~

iZaynab said...

* E X P L O D E S *
: " O The world is not right.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@iZaynab: Sigh. -.- And I'm gonna look up Xiaxue.

Cindy said...

lol this is so random but I just looked up xiaxue...WHY IS SHE BLONDE AND ASIAN AT THE SAME TIME??
that's my rant of the day haha

xx cindy

Furree Katt said...

i totally agree! -_- the tiger-whatever woman's nomination and number of votes are just unfair.

you look really hot in those pictures ♥ also, i love the bag. very cute!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Cindy: LOL I thought the same thing when I looked her up!!
@Furree Katt: Sigh. -.-' And aww thanks!!

TheBlogWriter8 said...

I'm with Haze. You totally rock. I'd be jealous of how cool you are!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Aw, thank you! :) <3

ishashime said...

i stumbled across her blog once while i was reading about the Tiger Mother book. and yeah, it's kind of unfair that she's winning because her mom is famous.

hey, i'm eighteen. but i'm still a kid, right? right? *pouts*

cute betty boop bag and you look so hot in those pictures! woot!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Unfair indeed!
And, I'd make an exception for you simply because I know you're fairly in the contest, you know?
And yay thanks ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...