DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Grrrr

I would just like to let you guys know that the reason I have been MIA for the past few days is because my stepmom banned me from the computer. I don't know when I will be unbanned but it had better be soon because it's pissing me off. I'm using an itouch and right now it's a pain in the butt. I miss you guys ;(

post signature

15 run-on sentences.:

r.alsharif said...

That. Freaking. Sucks..
I'm so sorry love!
xx

meandmythinkingcap said...

sorry. this sucks.

cricketfreak said...

Eep! You have been BANNED?
Well that sucks :( oh and btw, if you get time, i've awarded you an award at my blog.

iZaynab said...

iWas wondering why iHaven't seen you around posting or commenting things : " (
iReally look forward to you posts.
That really really sucks, but atleast you can read & stuff. : D
Looking forward to when your un-banned.

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Jodie! I've been thinking about you! I thought you've been busy with your facebook page, maybe? No? :( I hope she has your best interests in mind. Talk it out. She's probably making sure your reading remains focused- maybe.

Delilah said...

Just when I was wondering where the hell you were. I miss you. Come back soon Jodie.
My blog world is weird without you!
Why were you banned again, I hope you did not get yourself into trouble. Take care.

mayen said...

ouch.. what happened? i hope you're doing okay. come back soon. we miss you! :)

Furree Katt said...

oh no :( i miss you so much! i hope you aren't in serious trouble and that you come back soon. love you ♥

Fiona said...

That's awful.
COME BACK SOON, OK? <3

Makeup by Sherry Blossom said...

Wow I'm sorry to hear that hopefully you'll be off punishment soon and next time tread lightly..you have something amazing going on with your blog and you don't want to lose that momentum because you were "grounded"....keep your head up kiddo....

My first blog request:

At what age did you first think about makeup? wear makeup? and whats the general idea about makeup from your peers(male & female)!!

Thanks!!

Brandi said...

wow that really sucks =p.... Why did she ban you from your computer. I don't know what your relationship is like with her, but she couldn't do that to me.... It's not like she's my mom.

Xx B

P.s sorry about your mom :(...

haze said...

So that's why. I'm so sorry dear. I know it sucks. Love yah.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@r.alsharif, meandmythinkingcap, iZaynab: Ikr :o But, it'a all good now :D
@cricketfreak: I know, seriously sucks. And thank you SO MUCH OMGGG!
@TBW: LOOOOL nah, it wasn't anything that bad. xD
@Delilah: Aw! :D I feel special :D And hehe nah it's all good now. :D
@mayen: I'm okay :) And I missed you all too!
@Furree Katt: <3 I missed you too. And it wasn't really that serious. Love you too <3
@Fiona: :D <33
@MBSB: Hehe it wasn't bad :) Thanks :D And I've always been interested in makeup. Just my parents don't allow me to wear any.
@Brandi: Lol yeah ;( And actually, I think of her as my mom so yeah. xD And it's okay.Thank you <3
@haze: Love yah, too <3

ishashime said...

glad everything's smoothed out now. :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

So am I :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...