DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

A GINORMOUS MARATHON OF PICTURES! :O

In December 2010, I performed in a play called The Enormous Nose with my school. The director of the play was a professional theater director  who owned her own theater company. :) So, it was pretty cool.
Before, I refrained from showing pictures because I though Maybe they won't want to be seen on my blog. 
But, these pictures are on Facebook. So... what does it matter?
(I had extensions then) And the guy always holding my hand was my prince. :)
When the reporters came for the news(btw, how awesome is that?!):
I'm in the beige dress. I was Princess Rosebud, haha


The video of the story on the news here.

During the performance at a school:


The prince kissing my hand hehe
Rehearsals:
Good God what was I doing with my legs?

BAWWSS.

Ickk.


LOL the noses xD

I'm the one doing the fingers

Léa!
That's it. :)
post signature
VOTE!

11 run-on sentences.:

Delilah said...

Wow. *squeals* You look SO PREEDDYY in the princess's costume! I love your dress. Its so princess-sy!
and the rehearsals look like super fun.
I do theater (or did back in college as a part of the main theater group of the university) and practice sessions were the AWESOMEST part of it all. I'm sure you will agree =D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Thanks :D And yeah they are :D

Dee said...

Looks like it was fun. :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Hehe it was :D

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Ah! My internet's been acting up. Glad I can finally comment. :)

You look gorgeous! Love the pictures!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

I'm glad you can, too :)
And thank you so much!

PurpleMist. said...

Cuuuuute!! :D

iZaynab said...

Too awesome for a proper comment.
iWatched the video though : )

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@PurpleMist: Thanks!! :D
@iZaynab: LMAO thanks :D And cool :) The vid is awesome.

ishashime said...

aww. you so pretty. i loved the dress. :D
The Enormous Nose, huh? sounds interesting. wish i could've gotten a chance to watch it.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Aw thanks! :D I loved it too. And yeah it was interesting :) I wish that I could upload it somewhere o.o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...