DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, July 25, 2011


And in case you guys find him scary, this is him too:


Love you, Ronnie Radke ;)
post signature

11 run-on sentences.:

Fiona said...

He looks kinda scary...

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

I love him MORE!

haze said...

yeh, he's scary. hehe

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll7zxu3xuJ1qbyqfco1_400.jpg
you sure? O_o

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Fiona: I agree :) But he's an excellent singer.
@Jazzehhh: NO YOU DON'T!
@haze: LOL yeah :D But he's the lead singer for Falling In Reverse :)
@Jazzehh: AWWWWWWWWWWWW! What a cutie!

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

I LOVE your replies :)
Uhhhhh, I SAW HIM FIRST! >;D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

=D And yesh I know :)

Furree Katt said...

he looks cute in the second picture!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

IKR!!

iZaynab said...

x P That was funny how you added the nice picture in case people got freaked out.
He does very awesome.

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Haha ikr :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...