DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

-.-'

Started reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo yesterday.
Hate it. It's going soo slowly. Nothing interesting is happening and I'm at page, like seventy-something. Ridiculous. The author supposed to capture the reader's attention around this part. Is that happening?
No.
The only reason I'm still reading is because people who reviewed the book said that it's very slow at first but gets better after.
Sigh.
Anyways, I went to La Ronde today(amusement park). It was SO MUCH FUN! I was chillin' with my home slices having DUH BOMB!
Really, it was awesome.
I only took two pictures but I look like an idiot in the other one so I'm not uploading it :D
My friend Alisha and I :D
See the sweat? It was ridiculously hot. RIDICULOUSLY. Actually, it's the first day of a heat wave. xD
I was sweating like mad.
MAD.
But, it was fun and I'm going again soon. :) Next week. Heehee.
I ate tons of cotton candy and a double cheeseburger from McDonald's on my way home. And I drank SO. MUCH. SODA. I have never been that thirsty in my LIFE.
No joke. NEVER.
Anywho, byee! <3
post signature

12 run-on sentences.:

Hanis. said...

It is slowww!!!
But once it picks up, its worth it.
I abandoned the book 3 months after my first try of the first few chapters.

Furree Katt said...

i saw that book in the store and i decided against buying it. i shall wait for your review and then make my final decision :D (cause your reviews are so influential, totally)
and AWWWW you look so adorable! ♥ your friend's expression is also cute haha.
and you're wearing the "let's get this potty started" t-shirt HAHAHA nice!

Delilah said...

I've heard that its a good book. And you look really cute in the pic =D
You are hitting so many amusement parks off late! I am jealous. like greenest of greens jealous.

Dee said...

I read the book and really enjoyed it. But that is probably because I frequently employ 'scan reading' if something is boring.
So I don't really remember reading the boring parts because I skip through it.
But trust me, it picks up in the end. I scanned through all that financial-mumbo-jubo stuff. Maybe rent the movie? Check out the trailer on youtube, the swedish sounds pretty cool. And I think they chose the actors and actresses really well. [Oh ya, there are some sex scenes later on in the novel. Not a lot, but enough to get the imagination going.] =)

PurpleMist. said...

Hmm I've heard that book is really good. I was thinking about reading it too, but I'm too lazy to go buy it :P

Yayy looks like it was super-fun! :D
and omg, I want cotton candyyyy!

apple said...

i miss amusement parks. do not have a life lately, miss going out with friends. :s

and oh, hope you enjoy reading the book soon. don't give up on it. ;)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@Hanis.: Okay, good :D And LOOOOOL!!
@Furreeee Katttt: LOL!!!!! Haha I feel special :3 And aw thanks! :D LOL yeah I love that tee xD
@Delilah: I heard that too :D And thanks! LOL I'm hitting the same one over and over. There are so many rides there. I haven't been on all of them. ;O
@Dee: AHH smart! :D And LOL when I read about there being some sex scenes in your comment, I literally through my hands in the air and shouted YES! XD
@PurpleMist.: LOL :D Library :) And yeah it was :D cotton candy is DUH BOMB!
@apple: You should go then!! :D And I hope I enjoy it too :)

David said...

Heehee. In the UK you can probably guess the weather. ( Just in case you're dumb it's raining xD )

Have fun in the heatwave. My school gets off tomorrow :D WOOP WOOP ( in case you didn't realise in the UK we aren't on our summer holidays yet :( )

iZaynab said...

; A ; Brave woman you are.
Being in the heat & on coasters ~!

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

@David: LOL. And haha noo it's WAY TOO HOT!! And congratz :D
@iZaynab: LOL thank you! xD

ishashime said...

people i know have commented that that book is actually really interesting, but i haven't gotten around to actually reading it so i wouldn't know. haha.

aywhoo, it's really hot over here, too but i'm glad it's getting rather cold again because of the rain. :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

It's awesome :D And yeah the rain is helping a bit xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...