DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Bleh :x

At the moment, I am editing a video I recorded with my broo when we went out today. :)
So. Yeah. It's a blog kind of thing. :)
So... vote :D
Never mind. It'll take me while because I used my iPod to record and it's not compatible with Windows Movie Maker. :/
post signature

4 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

I tried to vote again, but I guess I already voted over the past 24 hours.

You and Furree are in the lead, yayy :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah, hehe :D And I know yayyy :D

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Voted. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...